At Irish Creek we promote safety, sportsmanship, and horsemanship. We cater to the complete range of riding abilities and ages with our youngest riders starting at the age of seven. Our adult programs are very popular and designed for recreation and adult learning.
*** There is a rider weight restriction of 200 pounds.
For full pricing on our seasonal sessions download our Session Registration Form below.
How to REGISTER FOR LESSONS
1. Book a tour of the facility or book your assessment
If you are new to Irish Creek, you may be required to take an assessment lesson.
This helps us to place you with a group (and horse) that is at your current riding level, ensuring you will progress as quickly as possible. Full details of rates and requirements are specified on the application forms.
2. Download our Registration Forms & Policies (Please read carefully).
3. Submit your filled out Session Registration Form in person. Stable will be closed Friday, August 30th and reopen Monday, September 9th.
All riders are required to wear the following equipment during their lessons:
(Helmets are available for short term use, full time riders are required to purchase their own.)
3. Boots with a heel
4. Breeches or stretchy active wear pant (no jeans).
5. No tank tops, shoulders must be covered
Riders should be dressed neat and tidy with hair tied back, and no loose clothing.
For all your riding equipment needs we recommend Sprucewood Tack Shop.