Irish Creek Stables is a beautiful century old farm on 71 acres, located in Puslinch Township, Ontario central to the Tri Cities.
The stable was named after the ‘Irish Creek’ which runs through the farm. The riding facility was established in 1976 and it’s design is ideal for teaching the discipline of ‘Eventing’. This involves the three disciplines of dressage, stadium jumping and cross country. In 2010 the original stabling was completely renovated and modernized with a new track room and stalls. A second stable area was completed in 2012 to accommodate boarders and includes a heated viewing room, wash stall, and washroom. 2016 is our 4oth anniversary and we will soon be announcing our open house to celebrate this milestone.
We offer a variety of activities to suit every rider’s level of ability and interest, such as:
- In-House Horse Shows
- ‘Get Back In The Saddle’ for those who have been away from horses for sometime and are longing to do so again
- Cross country schooling
- Hunter Pace with the Wellington Waterloo Hunt
- Christmas Party with Santa and ‘Ponydeer’
- Many other events and happenings
Our facilities include:
- Bright indoor Arena built by WeCover Structures which features air flow ventilation, clear span and it’s own natural lighting. It is supplemented by energy efficient fluorescent lighting.
- 20 x 60 meter Regulation dressage ring complete with letters and judges booth
- 60 x 40 meter sand ring with lighting
- 80 x 50 meter grass ring
- Cross country schooling fields (Pre-entry to training)
- Wide variety of show jumps with safety cups
- Heated club room
- Heated washroom
- Wash stall
- Numerous sheltered paddocks with heated water systems to prevent freezing
- In house and invitational / open jumping events
- In house junior and senior instructors for a variety of skill levels
Cross Country Field Rental Fee is $25.00 for 2 or more horses, $35.00 for a single horse.
Our Newest Addition – Dressage Ring.